Victorinox Werks Traveler 4.0 31" Wheeled Cargo Duffel Bag (Black/Black)
* This wheeled duffel has ample capacity for longer journeys
* Patented 360° rotating handle locks into a natural "palm-facing-the-body" position to reduce arm and wrist stress
* GeluxeTM Comfort Grip dampens vibrations
* Organization includes a front zippered pocket and a zippered side pocket to separate shoes or other items from the spacious main compartment
* Slide-out ID tray for security and convenience
* Lockable YKK® Racquet CoilTM zippers
* Travel Sentry® Approved luggage lock secures belongings and allows U.S. airport security screeners to open the lock without destroying it and relock it after inspection
Average Customer Review:
( 2 customer reviews )
Write an online review and share your thoughts with other customers.
Most Helpful Customer Reviews
2 of 2 found the following review helpful:
Robust, lightweight and worth every penny.Aug 31, 2011
By Black Camel After trying various different luggage manufacturers over the last thirty years, this range of bags is the only one that survives the brutality of intercontinental travel.
I purchased a few of the Victorinox cases about 3 years ago to give them a try and after about 40 flights and the baggage handlers of India, the bags look as good as new. The wheels have a low rolling resistance, yet resist snow and grit getting stuck between the housing and the wheel.
Very well designed.
1 of 1 found the following review helpful:
Excellent lightweight carry-allMay 04, 2012
By P. Coghlan This is a terrific, robust and very lightweight piece of luggage I could not now do without. Even though it has a soft top it has survived all efforts by baggage handlers to destroy it and kept everything safe inside. Although it is a sizeable duffel bag it is remarkably easy to carry or tow along. I couldn't recommend it more highly.